Paper evaluation criteria
The reviewers will take into account the following criteria to accept the texts sent:
- They are unpublished texts.
- They present partial or final results of empirical research, documentaries or scientific essays on the topics of the 2nd. Transdigital Virtual Congress 2021.
- The research articles have been written following the official formats of the 2nd. Transdigital Virtual Congress 2021, contain a concise summary of 150-250 words and follow the IMRyD method, that is, it specifically establishes an Introduction (problem and purpose of the research), the Research Method carried out, the Main Results and a Discussion or Conclusion. Download the format to submit your empirical research report or documentary in Spanish here.
- The scientific essays have been written following the official formats of the 2nd. Transdigital Virtual Congress 2021, contain a concise summary of 150-250 words follow a general structure, such as the Introduction, Development and Conclusion. Download the form to submit your scientific essay in Spanish here.
- Papers have been sent in Spanish or English, with an extension between 3000 and 4000 words, including complementary material and references.
The text of the paper should be sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, in a message with the following characteristics:
Name(s) of authors, each with e-mail address, affiliation and ORCID.
Add comments on the paper to the congress management, if necessary.
- .docx document with the text of the article.
- Figures in 150 dpi's resolution (one file per figure), in any of the following formats: .png, .jpg and .svg. Number the figure files in the order they appear in the paper.
Possibility to publish in the Transdigital Journal
Relevant texts, according to the Scientific Committee, may be published in the scientific, open access, electronic, Transdigital journal (www.revista-transdigital.org).
In this case, it will be necessary for the authors to agree to edit the text, originally sent to the 2nd. Transdigital Virtual Congress 2021. The editing procedure will be detailed in an email to the authors of the selected texts.
The selected texts will be published from January 2021 in the Transdigital journal.